New concerns will be developed when GDOT discloses their remaining option recommendations.
• Major Roads = Unhealthy Air
• 105 Subdivisions in Cherokee County and 238 in Forsyth County and as many as 1,000 homes conservatively valued at $300 million are potentially at risk.
• As many as 50 roads will be bisected – some becoming dead end roads.
• No Mandate ‐ When given a choice 56% chose “Dislike” for GDOT options.
• Another Northern Arc Attempt – Build asphalt in our county to help Atlanta because of cheap land.